01 Jun Why Move your Business to Cloud?
Cloud Computing is undoubtedly a growing revolution within IT, bringing unprecedented benefits to organizations. In the coming days, this is going to play a major role in the technological domain. However, with its huge number of vendors in the marketplace, IT decision makers need to be well appraised of the issues around pricing, performance & reliability of their chosen suppliers while moving their Business to Cloud.
With cloud computing, you eliminate managing the utility services because you’re not managing hardware & software anymore—that’ll be the responsibility of an experienced vendor; like Andolasoft. You only pay for what you need. Upgrades are automatic & scaling up/down is easy.
With a cloud based app, you just open a browser, log in, customize the app & Voilà! Cloud is built to perform & the apps can be up-n-running in days or weeks, even costing you less.
Andolasoft Cloud Computing Services: a Better Way
Get Great Benefits:
We provide best-in-class Cloud management and Support services with Proactive maintenance, Monitoring, Server support and Backup & Recovery services. Our remote system admins can execute numerous tasks based on your needs and work together interacting with you every day.
Our Range of Cloud Management Services:
- Linux Server Management
- Amazon EC2 Cloud Management
- Cloud Environment setup
- Domain management & Hosting
- Periodical Backup & Restore
- General Application Support & Maintenance
- Server setups for various technologies such as Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET, CakePHP/PHP
- Cacti setup (Complete RRD Tool based Graphic solution)
- Real-Time Web App Performance Monitoring with New Relic
- Version Controlling Server deployment (such as gitosis)
- IT Infrastructure Monitoring services with Nagios
- Installation of Ruby on Rails, PHP, MYSQL, CakePHP, Apache, NGINX
- Deployment of various applications using Jenkins & Capistrano
- Setup of IT Asset Management Software Customizing OCS/GLP
Try the Cloud with Andolasoft, I’m sure you’ll love it.
Also, drop your comments below.