06 Feb Andolasoft launched service on QA Automation
We are excited to announce launching of QA Automation service at Andolasoft.
QA is an important phase of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) for releasing quality software.
Why QA Automation?
While manual testing is appropriate in some cases, it is a time-consuming and tedious process that is inefficient and conflicts with today’s shorter application development cycles. As a result, it impedes the ability to thoroughly test an application. Whereas, Automated testing creates new efficiencies that accelerate the testing cycle and promote software quality.
Automated tests are quicker to run than manual tests as there’s no lag time between input and checking, as a result you can run more tests in multiple browsers rapidly. Manual testing has a high risk of missing out of any test case, whereas Automated tests have zero risk of missing out a pre-decided test case.
Benefits of Software Automation Testing
Saves Time : As automated tests are run by tools, it runs tests significantly faster than human users which adds to the first benefit of saving time.
Cost Effective : Software automation tools are expensive for short-term, but you can save money in long-term. With the help of Automation tool, you can easily find bugs in less time. This allows your team to react more quickly, as a result it saves your precious time and money.
Consistency: Automated testing offers a level of consistency, which is not achievable through use of manual testing.
Repeatable: Testers can test how the software reacts under repeated execution of the same operations.
Reusable: Tests can be reused on different versions of an application, even if the user interface changes.
Reliable: Tests perform precisely the same operations each time they are run, thereby eliminating human error.
Comprehensive: You can build a suite of tests that covers every feature in your application.
Programmable: Testers can program sophisticated tests that bring out hidden information from the application.
Quality: Automation tools cuts costs and reduces software product time, as well as it help to ensure high level of quality in software projects.
Why QA Automation from Andolasoft ?
We have worked on various test automation models empowering us to provide custom solution based on client needs. Andolasoft uses only the latest performance testing technology like
- Selenium (For Automation Testing)
- Load UI and Browsermob (For Load Testing)
- Accunetix, N-stalker, Nsparker & Websecurify (For Security Testing)
- Browserlab & IE tester (For UI Testing)
- Our own product Orangescrum (For Bug Tracking)
Our approach to Automation Testing is as illustrated below:
- Decide and Design the framework
- Prepare Test Cases / Business flows
- Based on the number of flows and their size, effort estimation is prepared
- Testers are involved in effort estimation process
- Implement the framework by developing user defined functions / procedures and reusable actions required by the framework
- Begin automating the scripts by means of the framework
- Review the completed scripts
- Use the scripts to check the sanity of the script against the AUT(Application Under Test)
- Defect found during regression logged in defect tracking tool(Orangescrum)
- Test execution report submitted to the stakeholders
- Preparing metrics analysis
- Enhancements or GUI changes handled with proper documentation
- Based on the enhancement / change, scripts tweaked
- As and when need arises required set of scripts executed
- Regression testing is run in a batch in unattended mode
- Delivering results to client for approval
You can check out the latest trends for the Software Testers.
Andolasoft follows a test automation strategy where our testing engineers do analyse your applications and provides you all the possibility of test automation. This analysis helps our client to achieve the optimum return on their investment and provide real benefit to the projects in which they are working with. If you wish to avail of our test automation consulting services, please contact us.
Visit our Quality Assurance services for more information about the Manual and Automation testing. We look forward to your feedback/comment.