Things you should know before planning your Mobile App-Part-I
July 19, 2013
When you are looking at all the popular apps, you too are tempted to have one of your own; however, it can’t be done overnight. It is because; there are thousands of mobile app programmers and companies who may be thinking of doing the very much similar things. To have a successful mobile app it takes lots of hard work and well defined requirements. You need to think about the main development aspects before planning to go for your mobile app.
Basic steps you need to know for developing mobile app:
From our experiences, here are some guidelines you must go through if you are planning to develop a successful mobile app:
- The most crucial step is to come up with an innovative idea. Here, you need to make sure that there is little or no competition for it.
- Identify your targeted audience and build your app form their perspective, something that is more likely to be appreciated by these users.
- Judge and determine major pain points and challenges that you expect to face for your application. You should hire a dedicated development team who could understand your specific business requirements and turn your ideas into a working app.
- Make sure that your app provides good usability and practical values to the users i.e., they should find your app useful and productive.
- Your app should have a solid built with no loose ends. Make sure to run a vigorous crash test and beta test phase before actually publishing it. User experience must be intuitive as well as engaging. If you are willing to implement APIs, ensure that it is robust and doesn’t generate any glitches in the application.
- After publishing your app to the application stores, you need to start promoting and market your application. One of the best ways to reach a wider audience is by promoting it over social media. Next, you will have to avail as much positive feedback from users as possible.
- You should offer constant support to your customers by addressing their comments, expectations and complaints. Then you should release updates and new features for your app to woo your existing customers as well as attracting the attention of new ones.
- Offering basic features for free and then selling premium stuff is a popular way to keep users hooked up and to gain traction. Also make sure that the app is noticed and favored by your customer.
iPhone application development and Android app development can be easily executed and managed with the help of expertise mobile app developers. Moreover, it is advisable to outsource mobile application development tasks to development companies. Hiring a professional development company would facilitate you to build flawless and unique mobile apps which would greatly leverage revenue.