14 Sep New Iphone 5 is Big with a Small Wow Factor
Apple has unveiled its most awaited iPhone, the iPhone 5 in the launch event at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco. As soon as Apple CEO Tim Cook winded up his updated product metrics talk on the stage, marketing chief Phil Schiller went up to introduce the new iPhone 5 and its features. With iPhone application development on the rise and Apple winning the recent patent case, iPhone 5 has gained enough hype among iPhone lovers around the world.
As you try to find the differences between iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S, you’ll find a lot. The iPhone 5 is much bigger and more than 15% thinner than the iPhone 4S. With the body of Glass and Aluminum, its now much lighter weighing about 3.95 ounces in total. Some of the key features which are improved in this new iPhone are:
- Retinal display stretched from 3.5 inches to 4 inches which gives users and iOS developers some extra space to play around
- 8MP Camera with backside illumination, in-built panorama mode and smart noise filtering
- Three in-built microphones for improved in-voice assistant Siri
- Apple’s new A6 processor which is double fast than other processors
- Long battery support; as iPhone 5 can stand more than 8 hours of 4G browsing
- New dock connector called “Lightning” and designer earpods
After looking over these features, you can say that they are evolutionary,but you surely would be looking for a WOW factor which lacks in iPhone 5. Most of these technologies or features are somehow available with Android or other smartphones. Apple has launched the iPhone 5 to give over the edge competition to companies like Samsung, the leading smartphone seller in market. The new iPhone 5 will be on sale in nine countries from 21 September onwards and will be reaching to 240 countries by this year end.
During the event some other Apple products like redesigned iTunes library & new iPod ranges are shown. With various product ranges and more than 7,00,000 apps in the iTunes library, Apple plays a key competitor in the smartphone market. Andolasoft, one of the pioneers of iPhone application development has also opened its toolbox to explore on iPhone 5 and iOS 6. We’ve expert developers who work closely with you in an agile and innovative environment.